Monday, August 17, 2009

Fence for Zoey!!

So this past weekend Bonnie and I with the help of our friend Chris Krahn (and our neighbor with the van) dismantled our crazy hedge fence. We've wanted a wood panel fence for a long time and getting Zoey has pushed us to get it done! (Thanks Zoey)

My neighbor actually hooked up some rope to his van and we pulled out some of the side ones roots and all. After that I had to dig out all the other roots by hand...at least 25 of them. Not going to lie, that sucked.

Before I got a hold of the chainsaw!


During while I had the chainsaw...


After I finished it off with a chainsaw!!


The other side of the yard before...


...after.

The fence should be completed tomorrow by a company we hired and then Zoey should be able to have the run of the yard!

All my work was not unappreciated though, Zoey gave me some cuddles after I almost fell asleep on her bed.

Thanks for sharing Zoey.

1 comment:

  1. Your yard is going to look amazing ! And Zoey will love it !

    your pal,
    Beadle

    ReplyDelete